Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meet Jac

JAC is our mascot. He is the cute little round guy that resides at the end of our logo. He is a very easy going and fun loving gentleman, well at least I think so since I made him!! (Everyone is biased when it comes to their creations) The hardest part was his name. Drop seemed to obvious and in my opinion boring. We wrestled with his name for a weekend and then it dawned on me. JAC - Jay, my loving and terribly supportive husband, bless him and all he has to deal with. Ashley, the creative inspiration for this business that was a MISUNDERSTANDING!!! Chrystal - me of course, the one who lives in drops, making, baking, dreaming, facebooking, blogging and loving it all!

Yes I do realize it may be corny, but in my world corny and cookey work. At least for today. I also realize that it is the same name of the famed Jack from that hamburger establishment, who is widely famous and currently in a coma - according to the commercials. We hope you pull through big guy, from one Jac to another! However, our guy is much more kid friendly! Well unless you are a brain and see him as an atom with protons and neutrons revolving around him. (Did a piece of my nerd just come out??)

No comments: