Sunday, March 8, 2009

Packaging and Shipping

This past Friday I had orders to go out...this is a common occurrence, but this time I tested the waters in shipping. It is a unique process, from wrapping the drops individually, to trying to keep them cool during shipping...who wants melted chocolate! Well I mean unless it is a smore or hot chocolate or ooooo even a fudge sundae! MMMM..all great forms of melted chocolate. Sorry, lets get back on track. The issues:

1. Keep them packaged well to maintain look.
2. Keep them cool.
3. Get them to people to enjoy quickly!

I ended up with a strong corrugated box, some filler and a belief in priority mailing!

Take a look - I added the labels to help the box not look so blah. After all, who wants a boring blah box to arrive on the doorstep!

No comments: